Monday, December 6, 2010

Ciao

Hello world. Did you think I would leave you hanging today? We have catching up to do!

This weekend was a huge struggle for me. Saturday morning Daniel made puppy chow. He then proceeded to sit down in his recliner (across from my cozy spot on the couch) and eat it slowly and with much enthusiasm. How could I resist? Totally out of bitterness, I marched into the kitchen, filled a bowl with little squares of goodness, and practically inhaled it. We split a slice of lemon pound cake (490 calories total) from Starbucks for lunch and had pizza that night with friends. Ah! What a mess!

Sunday was a LITTLE better, but I still gave in and had some more puppy chow. We went to PF Chang's for lunch with Daniel's family, and I chose the Shanghai Shrimp. It was the lowest calorie meal I could find, and held 402 of them. For those of you who have smart phones with app capabilities, Lose It! is a great app to look up nutritional information on the go.  You can do the same thing on their website. For dinner that night, we had a Voila! stir fry meal, which tasted wonderful and was only 360 calories for a serving and a half.

This week, we are on a mission to consume the leftovers we have from my cooking projects. Usually the recipes I make produce 4 servings so there is plenty leftover. I won't leave you empty handed for dinner recipes though, so I will be posting some favorite recipes I've used in the past. Tonight, try Turkish Pizza, which is absolutely a top recipe for my taste. It was delicious!

Today's Total: 1,325
Carmel Popcorn: 130
Pizza Lunchable: 300
Granola Bar: 190
(1.5) Chicken Taquitos: 325 
Lemon Bar: 380

P.S. Taking the stairs is kicking my tail!!!!

"Now if we are children, then we are heirs—heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory." - Romans 8:17

No comments:

Post a Comment